How to choose tires
- Season Summer
- Section widthaboutSection width — Section width is a linear distance in millimeters between outer and inner sidewalls of an inflated tire without regard to any rises due to markings, finish, curb ribs or protection rims.
- SeriesaboutSeries — the second figure in a tire marking. It defines section height-to-width ratio in percent (%).
- DiameteraboutDiameter — diameter at rim seat is the third figure in the tire marking. Defines a wheel rim diameter where the tire is mounted, in inches.
- Speed categoryW — 270 km/haboutSpeed category — maximum speed acceptable for this tire type.
- Load indexaboutLoad index — maximum load acceptable for this tire type.