How to choose tires
- All types
- Section width110what it isSection width is a linear distance in millimeters between outer and inner sidewalls of an inflated tire without regard to any rises due to markings, finish, curb ribs or protection rims.
- Serieswhat it isSeries — the second figure in a tire marking. It defines section height-to-width ratio in percent (%).
- Diameterwhat it isDiameter — diameter at rim seat is the third figure in the tire marking. Defines a wheel rim diameter where the tire is mounted, in inches.
- Speed categorywhat it isSpeed category — maximum speed acceptable for this tire type.
- Load indexwhat it isLoad index — maximum load acceptable for this tire type.
SPORTMAX α-13H/ α-13Z
Dry grip approaches that of racing tyres because the compound contains сагbоn just like racing tyгes.
Dry grip approaches that of racing tyres because the compound contains сагbоn just like racing tyгes. Service life has also been enhanced. The Race Replica Radial is ideal for riding aggressively.